Wednesday, November 30, 2005

BLEH

Sick again! Luckily I think it's only a little glitch, but I'd been feeling run-down for the last few days and by yesterday evening I definitely felt that warning tickle in the back of my throat. Don't you just hate it when you know IT'S COMING...and darlin', there ain't a damn thing you can do about it? I was even sensible and went to bed early last night...only to wake up this morning feeling worse than ever.

Speaking of which, I should be off to bed. We have friends visiting this weekend, and I've only got a week and a half left to prepare for our big blow-out Christmas party - which means I need to carry on baking, stat!

1 Comments:

At 4:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The feeling you describe is exactly the time to apply Zicam. It actually heads off or shortens a cold. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home