Saturday, October 02, 2004

STILL GETTING ORGANIZED

Today starts our first weekend with just Ray and I in over a month. Ah, the joys of sleeping in and not feeling guilty about not spending enough time visiting, or doing something else. Funny thing is, now that I could finally doze around in the morning, I was wide awake! Murphy’s Law.

We had a pretty quiet day today, after the frenzy of getting everything done during the week. Plus, we have seen how busy downtown Cambridge is on a weekday and were not too anxious to be down there on a Saturday when every female in town is shopping. Apparently shopping is THE national sport here, no matter what football fans have to say about it, and there is a very high rate of participation. We did venture out to a couple of shops to look at getting a mobile (cell) phone for Ray, and I wandered into one clothing store, but the estrogen content quickly became too great for both of us. It was a bit of a relief to get back to our quiet flat; an even greater relief to realize that we are starting to refer to our flat as “home”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home