RESOLUTION TIME
For 2005:
1. Put even greater emphasis on treating others with kindness and empathy
2. Continue to put a lot of effort into creating a life in Cambridge, while remaining in close contact with all of my family and friends scattered about the globe
3. Stop procrastinating, and finish my manuscripts
4. Teach myself to knit something more complicated than a scarf
5. Brush up on my French, and start learning another language (or two)
6. Get it straight in my head that the thing one wears on one's head is called a "beanie", not a "toque"
7. Forsake #6 in favour of teaching everyone else that the thing one wears on one's head is called a "toque", not a "beanie"
8. Get my lazy butt back into yoga
9. Keep writing in my blog!
What can I say, I've never been particularly skilled at coming up with resolutions...maybe I should have come up with one more, to make it an even ten??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home