HOW TO LEAVE COMMENTS FOR ME
Many of you have been asking how to leave comments on the blog. Well, some of you have been asking about comments; as for the rest of you, I'd love to hear what you think! So here's what to do:
If you read something that moves you to respond, simply click on the "# Comments" link below the relevant entry, and then on "Post a Comment". You then have the option of creating an account (helpful if you plan to leave lots of comments) or simply posting anonymously. Either link will eventually lead you through to a screen where you can post your thoughts. When you're done writing, simply click on "Publish your comment" - and that's all there is to it. Aside from appearing in the blog, I also get an email notification of what you've posted. So it's a fun way of keeping in touch without the tedium of email.
I have to admit that by offering these instructions I am being a little self-serving; I want to know who is out there! I'm especially curious to know who I've managed to connect or re-connect with via the web. Aside from the people whom Ray or I've directly relayed this address to, I know our friends and relatives have been sharing our tales with others...who are ya'll? And, if I have no idea who you are - and you have no idea who WE are, well, your interest in our life is kind of creepy.
See, look at this friendly face typing out today's blog entry. How can you resist chatting with me?

1 Comments:
See, it's that easy! I could even figure this out without Ray's help.
Love Amanda :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home