Tuesday, January 25, 2005

TWICE IN ONE DAY

Because this is important, and warrants a heading of its own:

Dearest family and friends, who have posted comments or are just reading this blog, please send me your email addresses! When you leave a comment, I can't see your email address, and I have no way to get in touch with you even though I would love to chat personally via email.

Simply send me an email at amanda_grout@hotmail.com and I promise to get back to you. For those of you who regularly email me and didn't know I have a hotmail account: don't send anything to that address; I simply keep it as a spam-diverter for online mailing groups etc. And to use as a contact point when I do something silly like post my email address on a public website.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home