GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
I swear that I am staying true to my intentions (and resolution) to maintain this blog, but regular readers will figure out that today's entry and those for a few days on either side have magically appeared all at once. I will admit to monkeying with the time-space continuum to do this - just to let you all know that I AM THAT POWERFUL. Keep this in mind the next time you consider doing something that may displease me. Not to mention any names, but Ray, this may mean YOU (firmly tongue-in-cheek).
In any case, please know that I am not forgetting to blog, I've just been held up with the most mundane of excuses - I've been working my butt off lately. I think I've mentioned before that I come up with many of my entries while folding clothes like a drone, but then am too tired to type them out when I get home. The result: many saved-up entries appearing all at once (thank goodness my memory is still intact!) and that much more reading fun for ya'll when I do finally get around to sitting down to type for a decent amount of time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home