KYLE BUNGED UP
Poor Kyle! My little (much larger than me) brother was used as a landing pad for a rather large would-be athlete trying to clamber over the wall of UBC's Storm the Wall event, resulting in much squash-age. After what sounds like an exciting trip to the ER - don't you hate it when that happens - and mucho new grey hairs for Mom and Dad, Kyle is now the proud owner of a neck brace that he has to wear for the next week. AN ENTIRE WEEK. Stephanie, not to make light of the situation, but please make sure to take photos of Kyle in all his braced glory so I can harass him with these photos when he gets older. Have to pay him back somehow for growing so much taller than me and being able to fend me off with only a single hand.
I'm going to spend tomorrow's post gushing about my sister, so today belongs to Kyle - and I'd like to mention that he is a truly fantastic guy. Aside from spending a lot of his free time volunteering for various UBC sporting activities (wherein squash-age occurred), he is making big strides in the scary task of figuring out where he would like to go in his career - something I still haven't sorted out, is involved in a lot of sporting activities himself, and still finds time to call home (on occasion!) and, from what I hear, cook for Stephanie once in a while. I'm holding him to a demonstration of such skill when we're next home!
Feel better, Little Brother! Sending (gentle, non-jarring) hugs your way.
Love, Amanda

2 Comments:
I agree with everything Amanda said above (including the request for pictures!) but more seriously I'm also quite proud of my 'little brother'. Especially the ability to cook, I gotta see this!
Ray
Photos photos photos! I definately want a copy of Kyle in all his 'dog-cone' glory, as he puts it. Isn't it wonderful that we all want goofy pictures of each other? I'm developing some film soon and will try to send some goofy photos of myself along!
Post a Comment
<< Home