SIZZLIN'
Broke a bunch of temperature records here today: I think it got to around 31C in Cambridge. Praise the Lord. I was starting to think that this country would never warm up.
My friend Joy spend time in England about 20 years ago, and before we left Vancouver she told me that her most vivid memory of that time was the cold. She couldn't remember exactly what she had done in her time here, but she did remember always being cold. I'm starting to recognize that syndrome.
But not today; today I shall dance in the sun and be thrilled that I will actually start to sweat.

1 Comments:
It's Warren,
Are you kidding!?! 31 C? Do you realize how cold it is in Scotland right now? I have to go around with my duffle coat all the way done up, with a hat and hood; it's bone-chilling cold here. It's also very windy, and for the first time ever I had my hat blown off my head on three non-consecutive occasions in one day, one time the hat was left to twirl about 20 feet in the air (I'm NOT exaggerating) before coming to a rest. I've also heard that it's hot in Vancouver too. Where's my heat? I ask. It feels like February here. Funny that on an island as small as Britain there can be such a change in temperature. Anyway, take care guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home