Wednesday, November 10, 2004

WINTER IS HERE

It is freakin' cold today, the downside to finally having a sunny day. Joan mailed me a pair of mittens the other day and they are certainly coming in handy!

Spent my day off work indulging in a little retail therapy and boosting the British economy. No, I can't tell you what I bought - it is the time of year to be secretive. I can tell you that I had fun spending my pounds and pence. And with the beautiful, albeit cold, weather, it was a perfect day to be cycling around Cambridge running errands and going from shop to shop.

Another good thing about this weather: the tourists have left town. I am much less likely to run them over in the mornings as I cycle to work; however, the ducks are still around and just as eager to leap from the Cam in front of my bike. Still have managed to avoid impact though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home