Friday, February 25, 2005

SO JEALOUS

Of two things:

1. My mom, granny and sister are together for a girlie weekend in Edmonton. I'm actually not jealous of this event so much as wish I could be there with them. I could even withstand the frickin' cold, just to join in on the fun. But I am with them in spirit and am certainly looking forward to a full update on the fun - hint, hint.

2. I am listening to Vancouver radio, via the wonders of the internet, and have just heard that someone won the Zed Effects contest. This is a contest in which the station plays a tantilizingly familiar, but very difficult to guess sound on the air, and has callers try to put an object/event to the sound. Each time a caller guesses incorrectly, the winning jackpot increases by $100. This last sound has been driving me crazy for weeks and tonight someone finally figured it out, thereby scoring themselves a cool $17,400. Just how much fun could I have with that little bit of pocket change?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home