Thursday, June 02, 2005

MENAGERIE

Snail on my back door:

Snail

Between the snail trying to make a break for my back foyer, the spider Robin almost walked into last night along the fence, the dove and pigeon who each have a nest in the back garden, and the multiple worms and birds dining on them, it's starting to feel like a bit of a zoo around here.

And that's not counting ourselves or our friends.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photo of the snail - but now I want photos featuring you, Kim and Nivea!! OK, Ray, too. LOL
Was it a big surprise to see your mom at the Airport?
Is she keeping you too busy to post?
I am so happy they are able to be there with you, Amanda, as we all miss you very much.
Did Nivea give you the $5,000 Jim & I gave her for you? LOL
And on that note I guess I can't remain Anonymous much longer!!
Love, Lola

 

Post a Comment

<< Home