AUTUMN IS IN THE AIR
I absolutely love this time of year. The days are still relatively long, the air is crisp, and the leaves are turning a lovely colour. Plus, the cooler temperatures mean that I get to break out my favourite Autumn goodies - sweaters and cuddly blankets!
I think what I appreciate most about Autumn is that it is a season of fulfilled expectations. Unlike Spring, the other transition season, Autumn does not mean weeks of grumpy anticipation of warm weather's arrival. Autumn never disappoints; cold and dark winter days ALWAYS show up right on schedule, if not ahead of time.
January 1 is the traditional date for making resolutions to start anew, but I find it so easy for my grand schemes to run amok in a post-holiday bills, grim weather slump. September is the month of folks going back to school, new wooly clothes, and drastically changing landscapes - just what I need for inspiration to get a haircut, start doing sit-ups(!) and finally track down a great yoga class.
And...to finally get my Budapest photos organized!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home