Sunday, October 02, 2005

SUCKED-INTO-CYBERSPACE-BLOGGER

Last Thursday I had a huge entry all typed out and made the rookie mistake of hitting "Publish" without copying/pasting to a backup file first. Whoosh! Entry sucked out into the black hole of cyberspace. Why does this only seem to happen with the long entries, the ones that take me ages to figure out how to put words to my feelings? This never would have happened with the fart entry!

So if you're just checking in now, scroll down and see that I have restored the entries from Thursday onwards. And for Kate, who just sent me a kindly reminder email, here's a teaser photo from my Budapest trip:

Hungarian Parliament

This is the Hungarian Parliament building, taken from a cruise along the Danube River. Pretty pretty, huh?

I have tomorrow off work and a big part of my plans involve organizing and, yes, FINALLY posting an account of my trip. Organize, organize, organize...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home