Monday, May 29, 2006

COUCH. POTATO.

Wow. Today was a bank holiday and the weather was, typically, pretty rotten. Early morning started out promising but most of the day was characterized but short bursts of sun followed by downpours and thunderstorms. What did I get done today, on a perfect opportunity to get tasks accomplished? Butt nothin'.

I read, I played with the cat, I visited with Ray, and I spent several hours mindlessly surfing the internet. Didn't even get around to doing much emailing or, obviously, blogging. And I realized that I was using the internet as a bit of a television substitute; reading junk sites that didn't require brain input in much the same way I would view a comedy or drama program. Bad internet, bad Amanda. Think of all the cleaning I could have accomplished! The cookies I could have baked! The posting of photos I could have finally caught up on!

Oh well, there's always tomorrow night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home