BOR-ING!
At least that's what Kappa seems to think. I'm home from work today, sicker than a dog (I'm on Day Five of one of the worst sinus colds I've ever had), and Kappa wants to PLAY! I'm trying to explain to him that I'm so stuffed up that I can't even bend my head to pick up his toys, let alone race around with him, but he's not buying it. Five minutes ago he was wandering about the house, meowing disconsolately:

And now that it's become apparent that I am utterly useless, he's settled on the couch and given me THIS look:

Hey buddy, wish I was feeling better myself! Right now I'm so sick that the best course of action is to seal myself off from the unsuspecting, healthy world, and repeatedly dose myself with cold meds, hot packs and showers to try to clear out the congestion. I am going to try to make use of this time, however, to get seriously caught up in terms of posting photos - in between naps and fits of sneezing.

2 Comments:
A-hum!!! Look you, get back to work now... I need your help! How can you claim to be ill and then get on with your blogging. Cool pics of Kappa though, he looks pretty settled (despite the "nasty looks").
Those nasty British cold bugs! Hope you are feeling better soon Amanda. Congrats on acquiring Kappa! I got a cat when I lived in England ("Penny" - my house was called "Penrose" and her Mum was called "Shilling" - "Penny" seemed a natural name). Penny moved back to Canada with us, and lived to the ripe old age of 17. Hope Kappa does too. Take care! Bev
Post a Comment
<< Home