UPS AND DOWNS
Cobblestones:
Up - look very cool and give Cambridge that "authentically old" feeling
Down - hurt one's butt when one cycles over them; additional risk involved when one cycles over them carrying some sort of carbonated beverage and then stores said beverage in the fridge forgetting that it has been jounced over cobblestones
Working Overtime:
Up - rack up tons of extra days off
Down - enjoy my new job so much that I actually would be happy to work instead of taking my entitled time off
Falling Down the Stairs:
Up - my cool-looking bruise (it's been years since I've experienced the joys of watching a bruise change from purple, to blue, to green and finally yellow)
Down - well, the pain involved in acquiring such a cool bruise
Habbing a Cold:
Up - being stuffed up so that I don't notice when things smell icky
Down - being stuffed up makes me sound very ridiculous
That about sums up today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home