Tuesday, March 28, 2006

JUST BACK FROM THE THEATRE

Ray and I got to enjoy a last-minute excursion tonight - we were given tickets to the main theatre in town and saw a great production, "The Shell Seekers", based on the novel of the same name. It was a fantastic, gripping performance and such a treat to go out on the town for un unplanned date.

There's not much else to report - it's been very blustery today but other than that the weather is much more spring-like than a week ago. Temperatures are actually well above freezing and it feels almost balmy. (You know it's been a slow day if I've taken to reporting weather patterns!)

1 Comments:

At 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I have read the novel, which was excellent, I am jealous that you were able to attend the play - bet it was awesome.

It is a gorgeous sunny morning in Gibsons, where we have had double-digit temps. for the past few days(things are slow here in Gibsons, too!) - - - Bev

 

Post a Comment

<< Home