HOME ALONE
Seeing as Amanda's on holiday, I suppose it falls to me to produce regular updates for the next few days. It's now 9:30 or so, and I seem to have made it through my first day on my own without falling too far into prehistoric man habits. Came home from work only a bit later than normal, and stopped to get food on the way home. Having resisted the temptation to buy insta-food, I settled on getting some prawns and fresh bread to go with some leftover pasta. I was feeling very domestic and un-single-manish in my behaviour as I cooked dinner, at least until I went ahead and ate it all - a pound or so of prawns, plus enough angel hair pasta for 2, and about half a loaf of bread. So full...
Having now finished a cup of after dinner tea, I think I'm going to skip the work I intended to do tonight and call it a night soon so that I'm sharp tomorrow. Only 4 more days until Amanda gets home!

1 Comments:
I hope you don't puff up by the time she gets back ! :)
Ma
Post a Comment
<< Home