Tuesday, August 16, 2005

WHY EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A TEENY CAR

Am I the only one who finds this really funny?

I want a teeny little car! Not only would it be kind on the environment and get good mileage, but it would keep the critters entertained. You just can't ask for more than that out of a vehicle.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's okay, some people don't recognize "Smart" cars as being vehicles either! So let's not fault the lions.

Hi Amanda and Ray - this is a voice from your past - Bev Burgoyne of Elphi (now happily retired!). I am a regular of Kate's blog, so thought I would check yours out as well - and it is fabulous!

I lived in Devon for 8 years, and I have bad news re: your homesickness. When you return to Canada, you are going to have the same feeling re: Cambridge! You just can't win.

Your house looks lovely and your photos are fab. Best of luck to you both, and keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home