THINKING...HARD
Oy. My brain hurts.
I have just finished a marathon phone call with two of my former supervisors back at UBC and my brain is very very weary (pun not intended, for those of you who know Dan). It was great to talk with them, and we made some good progress on a manuscript we're working on, but it's a bit unsettling to have to think this hard again. And to think this hard in the evening, no less!
If I admit it to myself, I am really enjoying not being a student. I don't miss the hugs amounts of work put into assignments, the juggling of multiple deadlines, the hours of worry and study far into the night. Now the only computing I do in the evening is blogging and emailing, and ya'll tend to have more forgiving deadlines than journal editors. (Thank goodness)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home