Sunday, July 31, 2005

NOW I'VE HEARD IT ALL

I am sitting on my couch tonight, listening to the radio as I start catching up on emails (!), and a call-in show is being broadcast. Someone has just called in and said they are in love with their cousin and want to get married (apparently cousin has agreed to this arrangement). The DJ/therapist was a bit shocked by this, and suggested that the caller might want to re-think the relationship.

The DJ/therapist is currently taking feedback calls, and all the callers are mad at him and standing up for the gal who wants to marry her cousin.

Now, perhaps I'm being a snob, but this is just a little bit too Hillbilly-ish for me. There are 60+ million people in the United Kingdom. Logically, about 30 million of them are men. Surely there is someone out there for you, someone who isn't your cousin. Surely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home