Friday, October 21, 2005

COUCH POTATO

I have done absolutely nothing since arriving home from work this evening beyond emulating your stereotypical couch potato. It's been wonderful!

We had enough leftovers in the fridge to make cooking unnecessary, and I am almost ashamed to admit that the sole effort I put towards dinner tonight was to scoop the leftovers from the storage containers onto plates and hit "Go" on the microwave. As of this point in time, I've not even left the couch to wash the dishes - truly sad when one considers that I only have about five dishes to wash. It's not as if there are dirty pots and pans awaiting me.

And yet, this state of near-comatose is heavenly. Comfy couch, full tummy, reading a good book (and blogging!), and knowing that a good night's sleep is ahead of me are all I really want tonight in order to be completely happy. Tomorrow I will be productive; I shall clean, and cook, and bake, and so forth, but tonight I shall be a blob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home