ET PHONE HOME
I think I must have mentioned this before, but I really do feel like ET (or a member of ET's bicycle posse) whenever I'm cycling at night. I have the cycle, I have the lights, I have the basket; all I need is an adorable bald alien in said basket to complete the picture. That, and a big spaceship waiting for me at the end of the block.

3 Comments:
I have a great big stuffed white alien downstairs that is yours...would that qualify for your basket buddy? :~)
And for your spaceship,--could be BA waiting for you at the end of the runway.
Joan
Cool, you know I never was a fan of aliens so I hope you don't mind if I substitute the alien for an adorable, ummm... [BLUE] puppy!?
That would work wouldn't it?
Hope so or else I just made this whole post for no reason what so ever... kidding
The moon's to small to be a moon how do we know that it isn't a gigantic space ship just waiting to come get us. WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD GET SO OFF TOPIC.
Oh, and by the way here's a really dumb joke that only a person without a life could have made up,
How do know when aliens have landed?
They knock at your door.
From: Your cousin Brandi [___]
.__
:"_-=}
P.s. By the way that's a fish.
Hey Amanda-jane, your wierd bicycle adventure reminds me of the ET ride at Universal studios. We all rode the bikes,with the baskets, high above the town while ET's voice kept saying "ET go home". Funny, I don't remember a spaceship as we landed the bikes back down on terra firma?!! We are venturing down to San Diego at spring break to see the Wildlife Animal Safari, Sea World and maybe take the train up to Disneyland for the day. It's been snowing all afternoon and there is about 5 inches of fresh dry snow. So beautiful right now then the snow is expected to turn to rain early tommorrow morning-slushy mess!! It's been so cold, -5 degrees all this week so sunshine and short sleeves in California will be like going to an alien planet!! We'll be sure to keep an eye out for ET and tell him you've been waiting for him-maybe he doesn't like the brit's accent or sense of humour. Anyway, glad you're alive and kicking in jolly ol'england as we're all still at the wet coast!!Hello to Ray(your very own favorite martian!)Love you Amanda Jane, Auntie Marnie
Post a Comment
<< Home