Sunday, April 02, 2006

AS MUCH FUN AS YOU'VE HEARD

We're back! Ray, Tim, Cassandra and I had a great time exploring the water-bound city and I think we managed to log more miles on our tired feet than on any previous holiday - even more than in Rome. Aside from the calorie-burning benefits of walking everywhere (had to work off those chocolate-covered waffles somehow!), this mode of transportation really allowed us to absorb Amsterdam and take in most of its sights. So many sights, in fact, that we took over a hundred photos in three short days!

I just spent an hour organizing our photos and have run out of energy to actually post them in any sort of a coherent fashion, but here's a couple of shots to give you an idea of what I'm planning to post more of tomorrow:

Ray & Amanda in Amsterdam
On one of Amsterdam's hundreds - if not thousands - of canal bridges (Photo courtesy of Tim)

Amsterdam
A typical canal view

The floating flower market
The amazing blooms of the floating flower market

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home