O HAPPY DAY!
In a few short hours, my Mom and Dad will be HERE!!
I absolutely can't wait to spend a couple of weeks with two of the people I most admire. We are going to have a great time romping around Cambridge as it'll be Dad's first visit to this part of England, and then we'll join Ray in Heidelberg, Germany for several days (he will be attending a conference there). Fun, fun, fun!
I probably won't be blogging much for the next few weeks - see you in a bit!

1 Comments:
Oh great news! When will you be in Heidelberg? I live in Darmstadt, which is just about 60km north of Heidelberg!! So maybe we could meet somewhere when you're in Germany... You are always welcome in Darmstadt, but I could also meet up with you in Heidelberg, which is a really lovely city to visit! Hope to hear from you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home