BURSTING BACK INTO THE BLOG-O-SPHERE
The other night Ray and I were peacefully sleeping in preparation for the upcoming workweek when we were awoken by an ominous "hwak...hwak...hwakhwakhwak!" sound coming from Kappa, who had been snuggled up between us. Although groggy with sleep - it was 2am - Ray and I locked eyes and both immediately reached for the spare blanket. WE KNEW WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. Sure enough, within two seconds of whipping the blanket under his nose, Kappa got sick (those darn hairballs!). Ick, but then again, that's what the spare blanket is for.
Never let it be suggested that the cat isn't the most pampered member of the family. While us humans dealt with the blanket, Kappa settled back in for another long round of snoozing. At least our washing machine can clean just about anything, and as I type this, the blanket is clean and back on our bed, ready for more emergency action as needed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home