ALMOST THERE!
Only a few hours to go until she's back! Don't worry, you'll all have something more interesting to read shortly as Amanda returns to carry on the updates.
Last night's festivities included sitting around at the Free Press (great place, if any of you come to visit I'll have to take you there) and playing Jenga , which you'd think three mech's and civil engineer would be pretty good at, but... it's pretty easy to knock over the tower! Anywhoo, it was a really fun night, even though we were all feeling oldish and called it a night early.
For some reason, it seemed really, really, full in town today - I'm not sure, it might be just that I haven't been downtown on a Saturday afternoon for a bit. Unusual things included a wedding at St. Mary's where the wedding car was a horse and carriage (very cool, but not especially manouverable, and getting very well photographed by the throngs on King's Parade as it tried to do a 3 point turn in the crowds), a really great band playing on the street across from Austin Reed that was collecting big group, and a homeless man loudly proclaiming to all that the Ashes are coming back. Fun stuff...
On that note, I'm off to put away the last of the laundry I did today ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home