Wednesday, August 24, 2005

DAY TWO

Well, I seem to have made it through another day without eating anything I shouldn't! I made another 'real' meal tonight-crab pasta this time-and made the minor adjustment that this time I only ate half of it, so I feel much better tonight, and am once more enjoying an after dinner cup of tea. Speaking of tea, I'm using Amanda's mug for the second day in a row too. Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves using their partner's mugs, sleeping on their side of the bed, etc., when their better half is out of town?

On the work front made a fair amount of progress today, for those of you following my word count you'll see that I'm now sitting right arount 14k words. Since I have a 15k maximum, that leaves me just 1000 words to discuss some results that I pasted in today (and explain where they came from!), as well as wrap things up neatly. I'm a bit doubtful about making it, but my task for this evening is to do one or the other... tomorrow's scheduled task is to cut stuff out so it all fits!

On that note... goodnight all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home