JACKPOT
I'm going to take this opportunity to boast a wee bit and suggest that my (and Ray's) coworkers are pretty lucky to have me around. It's Monday afternoon, I have the day off work, and I'm typing this entry in between checking on my double-chocolate chip cookies and putting another batch in the oven. I'm not only making cookies, I'm making them for our coworkers.
You see, I like to bake, but I'm not so fond on eating the stuff. I've never met a red candy that didn't call out my name, but I have a very limited capacity for cookie/cake/pie consumption. By meting out the goodies to our friends I get to fulfill my baking compulsion and prevent Ray from gaining 200 pounds at the same time.
My sister Kim is the Baking Queen, but I think I'm slowly catching up to her. I've gotta do something on these cold winter evenings when I would otherwise be watching TV.

1 Comments:
...red candies?? Robert's Creek doesn't always have them in stock, so, thanks for the reminder! I'd better get on it. Before you know it, you'll be here and my frig. had better be well supplied. :)
Joan
Post a Comment
<< Home