GETTING READY
We leave for our Christmas holiday back to Gibsons/Vancouver in a couple of days and, unlike our usual M.O., are preparing well in advance by figuring out what we need to get done (and actually accomplishing what we set out to do). We've even started packing, which I think is a first-ever, at least as far as I'm concerned.
I keep thinking we're forgetting something, though, and I hate feeling like that. I know reasonably that as long as we have our tickets and passports then everything else is window dressing. Maybe it's because this is our first trip in a while where we don't need to also pack maps, tourbooks and translation guides? Maybe going back to Canada is so simple it's unnerving.
In any case, we are both very excited about seeing everyone and I have a feeling that our two weeks will absolutely fly by. To all our friends back home whom we've not spoken to yet (which is almost everyone!), you will hear from us once we're on good ol' Canadian soil. It will be absolutely brilliant to see you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home