HOME SWEET HOME
I'm back from Budapest and am happy to report that I had a wonderful time in that amazing city. It's unbelievable and I highly, highly recommend it as a place to see if you are ever touring around Europe and are looking for an alternative (or addition) to Paris etc.
I will post a whole Budapest extravaganza (I took 192 photos in only 5 days!) within the next day or two, but be warned that I am coming down to the final crunch on my manuscript and that, alas, takes priority over blogging this week. I can promise that it will be a heck of an entry when I finally type it all out, because I have some great, and funny, experiences to relate. It'll be worth the wait!
I also want to take this opportunity to confirm that Ray was indeed domesticity incarnate while I was away, and I returned to a spotless house filled with yummy food, clean laundry and lots of flowers. The very best part of my trip? Returning home to my incredible husband and knowing that no matter how exciting the Great Wide World is, wherever Ray is is better.

1 Comments:
Can't wait to see your Budapest post, Amanda, as my daughter and I are going there on Sept. 25. Glad you had such a good time - - Bev Burgoyne
Post a Comment
<< Home