WANTED: LINT ROLLER, STAT
I noticed a funny thing today as I was taking laundry from the dryer. At first I couldn't understand what was going on, and then I got to thinking...here, let me take you back a little while.
A couple of weeks ago I arrived home from work to a delightful surprise: Ray had bought me a blanket I had long coveted. Those who know me well know that I have a teeny bit of an obsession with blankets, but I digress. It was (and is) soft and warm and snuggly, just the thing needed to survive winter - and, truth be told, spring, summer and fall - in England. Oh, and it was/is green.
Back to today: I noticed that everything I pulled from the dryer was coated in suspicious little green hairs. Suspicious little green mohair hairs. You can tell where this is going.
Our clothes now give the impression that Ray and I are the proud owners of a very hairy, very large, very GREEN cat. One that likes to sleep on our clothes. I haven't yet decided whether to attack our wardrobe with the mother of all lint rollers, or to wear my clothes as-is and use the green hair as an interesting conversation-starter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home