Thursday, November 03, 2005

BRAIN FART

I had a whole bunch of ideas for what I should write about in today's blog entry, but I can't dredge up a single one at this hour. Blah. I'm going to blame it on the last vestiges of my cold, and the fact that I didn't get my full quota of sleep last night. We had our neighbours over for dessert: homemade pumpkin pie with maple syrup whipping cream (made by yours truly), mulled wine (made by Ray), and chocolate cookies (supplied by Jane and Dale). Yummy yummy. However, it took quite some time to make our way through the consumables - what with having to take breaks allowing our stomachs to create more space between each helping - and by the time we were done stuffing our faces it was quite late and Ray and I crawled straight off to bed (hence the lack of an entry yesterday).

So now...must get to sleep. Sleep is my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home