Friday, November 04, 2005

UPDATE: COLD LEG SYNDROME

We had a really nice time at Formal Hall tonight; our largest dinner yet with over a hundred people attending. The food was okay - typical college fare - and everyone looked great all dressed up and eating in a candlelit room.

Speaking of looking nice, I decided to tough it out and wear the dress. And as proof that I might look like a flasher with my heels/bare legs/only jacket visible combo, I had a random guy try to grab me on the way home tonight. He was drunk so he only managed to grab my arm rather than the region I think he was aiming for...good thing too because had he succeeded in his mission Ray would have had to kick his ass and that's never a pleasant thing to have to do on a full stomach on the way home from a lovely meal with friends.

Now I'm sitting on my couch with my legs wrapped in a warm blankie, trying to regain circulation (it WAS cold out there!). Bev - regarding heating I am most pleased to report that we have "central" heating but due to the high costs we only heat a few rooms and tough it out the rest of the time...Kate - with your practical clothes you are much wiser than I. I bet when we are old and grey your feet will still be perfectly healthy and mine will be bunioned and warped from years of heels (and cobblestones!).

1 Comments:

At 12:03 am, Blogger Kim said...

Alright, maybe I missed it somewhere, but did you post your Budapest pictures anywhere yet?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home